With its 12cm high base, and 0.9m x 1.2m size, the Launch Pad is a great portable training device for young tumblers or vaulters. It's useful in a wide variety of drills and progressions. It can help with round-offs, handsprings, back tucks, standing fulls, front saltos and vaulting forward and backwards. It features a strong denim cover with a target design and non-skid material on the bottom.
- 0.9m wide x 1.2m long x 12cm high
- Denim Cover includes non-skid material on the bottom
- Each cover includes Velcro (loop on top and hook on the bottom) for secure connection to other mats
- Convenient handles make transporting the Launch Pad simple and easy.
- A vinyl flap for easy access the valve is located on the side (not the top like thinner air products)
- Each unit includes a hand pump (electric pumps are available for purchase if a quicker inflation time is desired)
Made in China. Designed in the USA.
24 Months on material and workmanship.
Does the Launch Pad come with a pump?
Yes, a hand pump is included with your purchase.
How long can I expect the Launch Pad to stay inflated?
The Launch Pad should remain inflated overnight. Most times, you will need to ”top off” the air with a few pumps from the hand pump in the morning. Note: extreme air temperature changes may cause the air inside to constrict or expand which may be a factor in how tight of soft your Launch Pad feels.