The Mini Mountain includes a built-in tunnel, a cargo net and climbing rope. It attaches to the end of an Air Trak or 18in Dismount Mat and can provide a safe backstop or useful handstand training station. Each unit runs from a high-output, constant flow blower (not included).
- 1.8m long x 2.75 wide x1.8m high
- Raised edges are 61cm high.
- A Velcro Flap on each end creates a seamless connection to the Air Trak or other inflatable or landing mat.
- Each corner of the bottom of the Mini Mountain includes a D-ring so that straps can secure it to the d-rings on the bottom of the Air Trak to prevent the two units from sliding apart.
- A Y-splitter is included in the price and can be used to attach both the Mini Mountain and the Air Trak to the same blower.
Made in China. Designed in the USA.
24 Months on material and workmanship.
Can the Mini Mountain be used alone?
It is not recommended to be used alone. It needs to attach to the Air Trak or with the Catcher for stability.
Does the Mini Mountain come with a blower?
No, a blower is not included with the Mini Mountain. When attached to the Air Trak, only 1 blower is needed for both products
Download the Air Trak Assembly Instructions (includes information about the Mini Mountain) here.