Built for Clubs
Tumbl Trak's™ colourful Cartwheel Beam Mats feature visual hand/foot cartwheel guides on one side and a white practice beam stripe on the other.
- Printed hand/foot guides for teaching both left and right cartwheels
- 10cm white line provides a visual for straight tumbling, leaps, jumps and turns
- Crafted to Tumbl Trak's™ demanding standards, with a rugged 18-ounce vinyl cover and filled with medium density, 1.6cm foam
- Purchase the four-pack of Cartwheel Beam Mats to set up fun and colourful stations for athletes
Perfect for Home
The Cartwheel Beam Mat is an ideal first mat for young beginners inspired to learn a cartwheel! This simple vinyl mat has hand and feet graphics to help the athlete understand the skill. Flip the mat over for some balance beam practice on the 10cm white line. The Cartwheel Mat is crafted to Tumbl Trak's™ high quality standards.
- Rugged 18-ounce vinyl cover
- Filled with medium density, 1.6cm foam
- Hand and Foot markings allow for both left and right-handed cartwheels
Still can't decide which mat to buy? Watch this helpful Specialty Mat Buying Guide video.
- 60cm wide x 1.8m long x 1.6cm thick
- Covered in 18 oz. knife coated vinyl
- 10cm Beam Stripe on one side
- Hand and foot placements on the opposite side
- Weighs 3kg
Designed in the USA. Made in China.
The Cartwheel Beam Mat is meant for young gymnasts around 5 - 10 years of age.
Yes, it's a great starter mat for kids practicing their basic skills at home.
Yes! One side has the hands and feet placement markings to help kids learn cartwheels, while the other side has a white beam line for practicing beam skills.
Yes, it does. The Cartwheel Mat helps beginning tumblers learn proper hand placement.
No. The mat does arrive folded in the box, but once laid flat is will not stay folded.