Built for Clubs
Fun Sticks are an essential element in creating a Forster Handstand Training System, which helps gymnasts learn to self-correct handstand positioning at all skill levels. The Handstand Training System is a great side station for bars that will keep gymnasts working and learning new skills while they wait their turn on bars. Gymnasts can also use this system at home with a Handstand Homework Mat and Fun Sticks.
- Velcro flaps on one end secures to closed loop carpet surface to stand them on end as obstacles or station markers. Hook Velcro on one full side attaches to a closed loop floor or wall surface.
- Available in three sizes: 30cm, 60cm and 1.2m length
- Individual Fun Sticks are supplied in random colours. Packages of 6 include one of each colour.
Perfect for Home
Fun Sticks were first developed an essential element in creating a Forster Handstand Training System, wich helps gymnasts learn to self-correct handstand positioning at all skill levels. Using the Handstand Homework Mat in the home allows you o make this training station at home. Over the years, many other creative uses have surfaced from these versatile pieces. They make for safe obstacles, or pillars when secured to the floor with the built in Velcro flaps. Kids are great at configuring them in multiple different ways!
- (30cm, 60cm, or 1.2m) long x 10 wide x 10cm high
- 18 oz. vinyl covering
- Unique Velcro flap system allows you to attach onto a carpeted surface or loop velcro patch on the ends, but fastens closed when not in use covering up the rough hook Velcro surface
All that is needed to create a Handstand Training System are Fun Sticks, a wall (or Handstand Homework Mat) with closed loop carpet and a Floor Bar. For early learners, have students kick up to a handstand with their legs touching the Fun Stick. Move the Fun Stick down on the wall to wrist height and watch your more advanced gymnast's impressive handstand work.
Unfortunately no, only hook Velcro is attached to the sticks. However the sticks will stick to any closed loop surface.
Use them for cartwheels, conditioning, create a frame or a stationary skill area for jumps.