Built for Clubs
Perfect for Home
This equipment bundle has been specially chosen as an optimal home training bar set up with added bonus tumbling stations in the mix! There's no denying the Jr Bar Pro is a hefty, well crafted training bar with its sturdy design that supports up to 56kg (9 stone) of weight without additional stabilisation. Gymnasts will practice with confidence when training new skills at home. The Build-A-Mat pieces are placed on either side of the center metal floor support and makes for a more even base layer of protection. Add the Home Practice Mat and your athlete is good to go! Plus, when the bar is not in use, these mats make for any number of useful tumbling stations for practicing everything from front rolls to front tucks! Your athlete will enjoy years of play on this high quality set up.
- Weight limit = 56 kg (9 stone)
- 3.8cm in diameter beech wood bar
- Height adjustment from 97cm up to 147cm
- 1.4m wide x 1.8m long
- Center cross support is 3.8cm thick, so extra matting is required
- Ships small parcel in three boxes
Designed in the USA. Made in China.
Download the Jr. Bar Pro Assembly Instructions here.
- 60cm x 120cm Long (3.5cm thick)
- 18 oz knife coated vinyl
- High-quality Crosslink foam
- Features 2.5cm Velcro tab on one length and end of each mat to allow for easy connecting from end-to-end or side-to-side
- 1.2m wide x 1.8m long x 15cm high
- Made of high-quality foam covered with durable quilted nylon fabric
- Features a washable outer cover (machine wash gentle cycle, air dry)
- Stores easily under a bed when not in use
No, you do not need them for this unit as it is stable for a user up to 56kg (9 stone).
We recommend 3m ceilings for the highest level but if you have lower ceilings you can put the bar lower and it will still be usable.