Whether your athletes are building strength and confidence in their inverted bar skills or learning hand placement for advanced pirouetting technique, the Perfect Placement Gymnastics Floor Bar will help both coach and gymnast alike. Athletes can visualise where they place their hands, while coaches can communicate corrections using the colour segments as a guide. At 152cm long there is plenty of space for hand placement. Each colour segment is made of rubberised material, fused to the steel core bar at the core.
- The bar sits 12.7cm off the floor for optimal clearance for hands
- Multi-colour PPR rubberised material fused to a solid steel core bar
- Hook Velcro on the base keeps the bar in place when used on closed loop carpet
- Grippy material feels comfortable and secure in the athlete’s hands
- A great side station for all level athletes
- Wipe clean with warm soapy water
- OD is 162.5cm long
- ID (working space) is 152cm
- Seven colour segments, 20cm long/ea
- PPR rubberised material is wrapped securely around a solid steel bar
- Diameter is 3.8cm, including rubberised material
- Hook Velcro on the base keeps the bar in place when used with closed loop carpet
The feet of the bar have Hook velcro to secure it to carpet, what do I do if I’m using it on vinyl or wood flooring?
We suggest using Tumbl Trak’s Non-Slip Strips to keep the bar in place when used on vinyl or other non-carpeted surfaces.
Are the rubberised colour segments removable?
No, they are fused to the core and not removable.
How do I clean chalk off the rubberised material?
Use a slightly damp cloth to wipe chalk off the rubberised material.
What is the weight limit of this bar?
Are there any other colours available?
No, currently this is the colour combination, chosen by experts in the field!