The T-Trainer is a versatile piece of equipment useful for training skills for vault, bars, balance beam mounts and tumbling, in addition to men's apparatus like rings, parallel bars and strength moves, plus ninja courses. Designed with ample padding to keep athletes safe.
- Provides a softer surface for the wrist and shoulders when used as a vaulting table, helping to reduce overuse injuries
- Exceptional rebound helps alleviate the athlete's fear of learning new skills
- Lightweight and easy to move from station to station
- Place in front of the vault as a springboard, or use as a vault table trainer for Yurchenkos, Tsuks, Handsprings and more
- Use at a bar station to improve circling, handstand, or seat bouncing drills
- Top surface is made with a tramp bed material covered with a layer of vinyl, similar to our Xtreme Tumbl Trak bed
- Removable Suede Vault Cover (sold separately) attaches by Velcro to the top, making it look and feel more like a traditional vault top
- Measures 90cm x 120cm, similar to a vault table
The T-Trainer is protected by Patent No: 9707427
Download the T-Trainer Assembly Instructions here.
- Weight limit of user = 79kg
- 90cm wide x 120cm long
- Height including pads and center overlay 35cm on low end; 50cm on high end
- Height of bed 30cm on low end; 47cm on high end
- Unit weight - 34kg
- Ships with a fully assembled frame, only the safety padding needs to be quickly attached
- Add the optional T-Trainer Cover to make the T-Trainer look and feel more like a traditional vault top
- Consider one of our pre-built bundles and save 5%
The weight limit is 79kg for the T-Trainer
In the words of Al Fong, US Elite Coach, "If you think the T-Trainer is just for vaulting, you don't know gymnastics." The T-Trainer can be used for drills at all events, for both men and women.