Built for Clubs
The Teddy Bear Mat can be placed at the top of any stack of mats and is perfect for use in place of traditional sting mats or throw mats. The Teddy Bear Mat can also be draped over a vault, beam or bar to provide additional cushion.
- Features heavy duty webbing handles for easy carrying and Velcro along the edges to allow for attachment to other mats
- Available in two sizes: Mama Bear Mat (1.2m x 1.8m x 8cm) and Baby Bear Mat (90cm x 1.2m x 8cm)
- Not intended for use alone on hard surfaces
Perfect for Home
The Teddy Bear Mat helps kids feel safer and more confident in their gymnastics practice at home. Children love the soft, forgiving surface and it can be draped over a home beam or bar to provide additional cushion when practicing new skills.
- Cushiony, forgiving surface that helps athletes feel safe when learning new skills
- Makes plopping and falling fun and not-so-scary for young gymnasts
- Cover is easily machine washable
- Builds confidence
Still not sure which mat is best, watch this helpful Buying Guide Video for Practice Mats.
- Baby Bear Mat is 90cm x 1.2m x 8cm high
- Mama Bear Mat is 1.2m x 1.8m x 8cm high
- Cover is made with a washable brown waffle weave material
- 1.3lbs light density, soft foam
Designed in the USA. Made in China.
- PARENT TIP: These mats are great to throw on top of other mats, like tumbling mats, to provide extra cushion for falls or landings. They are not intended to be used alone as a landing area for hard surfaces.
Simply take the cover off the foam and wash it on the gentle cycle, then air dry or very low heat dry, replace the cover on the foam and it is ready to go again.
If you place the mat on a closed loop surface or on top of a mat that has loop Velcro, the mat will stay in place.