Built for Clubs
- Features two 3.8cm diameter rails that are each 30.5cm long
- Once assembled, the top of the parallettes sit just 8.9cm off the ground
- Constructed of a sturdy aluminum core with a long-lasting polymer covering
- Unique design allows them to be deconstructed quickly and easily (hollow center houses the rail compactly)
- Non-slip grip bases keep the parallettes in place on carpet, wood, or vinyl
- Each set comes with a nylon drawstring bag for storage
- Patent No: 10994165
Perfect for Home
Keep up with your handstand, press handstand and general strength training anywhere you go. With the functional size and transportability of Portable Parallette Bars, athletes can be practicing while traveling to competitions, training camps or while on a family holiday.
- A 60cm long rail can be created using the connector piece (sold separately)
- Base pieces are 5cm tall and have a layer of non-slip grip on the bottom
- Each pair comes with a nylon drawstring bag for transport and travel
- 3.8cm diameter rails are 30.5cm long
- Connector piece can create one 60cm long bar
- Base pieces are 5cm tall and have a layer of non-slip rubber on the bottom
- Weighs 1.8 kg
Download the Portable Parallette Bars Assembly Instructions here.
Designed in the USA. Made in China.
The pair of Portable Parallettes weigh only 1.8 kg
Yes (although the agents normally don't know what Parallettes are so you may have to explain how to use them)
With the bar inside, the bag measures 10cm x 30.5cm x 6.4cm
The parallettes can support up to 113 kgs
Yes, the connector will work to make a bar longer than 60cm if you use additional connectors and more than one set of Portable Parallettes
No, the bar is designed to click into the connector. No tools required!
Yes, you can grasp the bar at the connection point, but the athlete would not be able to close his/her grip underneath as the connector uses the space under the bar at that point
The Portable Parallettes are both small and light enough to join me whenever I travel in the world, without compromising strength or robustness. These should be in every coaches travel kit for competitions and events. -Nick Ruddock, Nick Ruddock Gymnastics
I've been able to use the parallettes over the last few months and absolutely love them. I've used a ton of different variations of parallettes over the years, and none of them have been able to provide both the ease of use and sturdiness the Tumbl Trak model does. Along with this, they are really easy to condense and travel with, which makes bringing them along during traveling really easy. I enjoy using them in my own training, but also with many gymnasts I work with in the clinic returning from injury. Definitely a fan of them, and would recommend them to everyone. -Dr. Dave Tilley, Shift Movement Science
These portable parallettes are very solid and well built and can be used by male and female gymnasts of all levels the possibilities are endless. -Andrew Memmel, Coach of US Olympian Chellsie Memmel
These bars are simple to assemble and break down easily for travel by air and car both. The non-skid feet hold on all surfaces, and the bars have been great for floor drills and shaping work at competitions this season. -Al Fong, US Olympic coach, GAGE Gymnastics