The Power Launch is the smallest sized 20cm thick Air Floor we offer and includes a denim cover with a center line. The cover features webbed handles for easy transportation. D-rings on each corner allow you to get creative with how you use it. Use the D-rings to suspend one end creating an inclined surface or strap the Power Launch to a bar to create an instant wall area. The Velcro perimeter on the top allows you to attach many other items, such as the Climbing Wall Overlay, enhancing the versatility of this product. Non-skid material on the bottom keeps the unit from slipping on a hard surfaces. Each unit includes an electric pump.
- 1.2m wide x 1.8m long x 20cm thick
- Bladder is made with double wall material
- Cover is denim on top and 18oz knife coated vinyl on sides
- Bottom features non-skid material
- 5cm loop Velcro is sewn the to top perimeter of the mat
- D-rings on each corner
- A vinyl flap is located on the side for easy access to the valve for inflation and deflation
Made in China. Designed in the USA.
24 Months on material and workmanship.
Does the Power Launch come with a pump?
Yes an Airhead Super Electric Pump is included with your purchase.
How long can I expect the Power Launch to stay inflated?
The Power Launch should remain inflated overnight. Most times, you will need to ”top off” the air with a few pumps from the hand pump in the morning. Note: extreme air temperature changes may cause the air inside to constrict or expand which may be a factor in how tight or soft your Power Launch feels