Built for Club
The Air Floor PRO is made with a higher quality, eco-friendly material that is lighter weight, more durable and does not have harsh or damaging chemicals. The Air Floor PRO comes in three sizes, 3m, 6m or 9m, and features a red centre line for use as a visual aid for tumbling. The 3m unit features a numbered centre line and includes d-rings that allow it to be secured for a variety of uses, including uneven bar station.
- Thicker and bouncier version of Tumbl Trak's™ standard 8cm Air Floor
- Not required to be placed on a padded surface due to its thickness
- Use as an all-around training aid or substitute for a Rod Floor
- Connect two or more units end-to-end to create longer tumbling strips
- Velcro perimeter along the edge of the top surface allows for the attachment of a variety of Tumbl Trak™ teaching tools, such as Tumbl Tape, Fun Sticks or Sticky Manipulatives
- Includes an electric pump and convenient carrying bag
Perfect for Home
Noted as the thickest and bounciest version in Tumbl Trak's™ Air Floor product line, the Air Floor PRO allows gymnasts, cheerleaders and acro dancers to train tumbling skills right from the comfort of home while minimising the risk for injury. Safe for use outside, but we do not recommend leaving the product outdoors all the time and be sure to put a tarp down to prevent sticks or stones from damaging the product.
Keep safety considerations in mind when selecting an air product for use at home. Tumbl Trak's Air Floor PRO is 2m wide providing a nice safe width for beginner tumblers.
Each unit includes an electric pump and convenient carrying bag.
Download the Air Floor PRO Inflation Instructions here.
- Lengths: 3m, 6m or 9m
- 2m wide
- 20cm high
Designed in the USA. Made in Cambodia.
- Tumbl Trak's Mini Ramp works well for entry up onto the 20cm surface
- Booster Blocks can be used for spotting off to the side
- Unlike the 8cm thick standard Air Floors, the Air Floor PROs can be used directly on a hard floor without the need for additional padding underneath. Additional padding around the unit might be needed.
The Air Floor PRO should remain inflated overnight. Most times, you will need to top off the air with a few pumps from a hand pump (not included) in the morning. Note: extreme air temperature changes may cause the air inside to constrict or expand which may be a factor in how tight or soft your Air Floor PRO feels.
Double check that your valve is in the closed position when you inflate it, especially with the Hand Pump. Check the Air Floor PRO Owner's Manual for more detailed instructions.
A pressure gauge is included with the purchase of an Air Floor PRO. Please refer to the Air Floor Owner's Manual for detailed instructions.
This is a high performance pump. Using it for extended periods may cause it to overheat. If you notice the outer case getting warm then please take a short break before using it again.
Always carry the Air Product. Do not drag the unit as it could catch on something that may cause damage.
Use on a level surface that is debris free. Warranty is void if used outside.
Deflate the unit. Fold your unit in half and roll the unit for storage.