Choose a denim or suede cover which features a non-skid bottom and loops with straps to attach to other equipment.
The Hand Mat (sold separately) is a variation of the original Sweet Spot, except it is only 5cm thick, which allows it to be placed in front of the vault board and used for round-off entry drills. The markings on the Hand Mat act as visual aids for hand placement (Not intended for use on hard surfaces.)
- 0.9m wide x 1.2m long x 8cm thick.
- Choose between a denim or suede cover
- Vinyl flap on top for easy access to valve
- Non skid material on bottom
- Straps are sewn into the cover and include a Velcro pocket to fold away when straps are not being used.
Includes a dual action Hand Pump.
Made in China. Designed in the USA.
24 Months on material and workmanship.
Does the Sweet Spot come with a pump?
Yes, a dual action Hand Pump is included with your purchase.
How long can I expect the Sweet Spot to stay inflated?
The Sweet Spot should remain inflated overnight. Most times, you will need to ”top off” the air with a few pumps from the hand pump in the morning. Note: extreme air temperature changes may cause the air inside to constrict or expand which may be a factor in how tight or soft your Sweet Spot feels.