Built for Clubs
The Addie Balance Beam looks and feels like a competition beam, featuring realistic synthetic suede, a hollow wood core, and rounded top corners. This allows gymnasts to train with optimum hand and foot positioning.
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY - Designed with safety in mind, keeping your athlete a safe distance (just 13.3cm) from the ground. In addition, each base of the Addie Balance Beam is coated in a soft rubber material to ensure it is soft enough for your athlete to step on.
- FAST/EASY ASSEMBLY - The rubber-coated steel feet of the Addie Balance Beam only take four bolts and four washers to secure!
- Measures 2.4m long and 10cm wide, the same width as a competition beam.
- Optional Leg Risers are available to purchase and raise the beam up to 30cm off the ground. All you need to do is swap out the original feet for the risers.
Perfect for Home
Gymnasts appreciate the look and feel of the Addie Balance Beam because its shape and suede cover are just like a competition beam! Expert wood craftsmanship and heavy grade steel fasteners provide superior stability - which is of utmost importance when you're learning new skills and perfecting the art of balance. The Addie Balance Beam is 2.4m long with feet that are low profile and flat to the ground, designed with the athletes safety in mind. The Addie Balance Beam is easy to put together and can be assembled in just minutes with the provided tools. If you'd like to raise the Addie Balance Beam up to 30cm off the floor, order the Addie Balance Beam Leg Risers.
Need help deciding which balance beam to invest in? Watch this helpful Balance Beam Buying Guide video.
- Hollow wood core
- Synthetic suede cover similar to a competition balance beam
- 2.4m long x 10cm wide x 13.3cm high
Download the Addie Balance Beam Assembly Instructions here.
Be the first to ask us a question about the Addie Balance Beam: