Built for Clubs
The Brianna Balance Beam is made of the same synthetic suede padding found on competitive beams allowing for a seamless transition from practice to competition. Legs of the beam come in three colour choices and include industrial fastened studs for added "bling." Coaches also love this beam because it velcros to carpet bonded foam and doesn't budge!
- SOLID WOOD CORE - Tumbl Trak Brianna Balance Beams have a solid wood core to ensure stability and security when training. The beam portion is covered in a high-quality synthetic suede to give it that competition feel.
- EXTEND OR RAISE YOUR BEAM - Brianna Balance Beams have the ability to be connected together to create a longer training surface. The end of the beam has velcro flaps and an opening for a wooden dowel to connect 2 or more beams together!
Perfect for Home
Each Tumbl Trak Brianna Balance Beams comes with 2 stylish studded and stable base pieces that beam workers love. The beam fits tightly into the bases and is attached with a strong hook and loop velcro to provide additional stability. Easy to assemble; no tools necessary!
Optional Brianna Balance Beam Riser Legs allow the beam to be raised an additional 15cm as a gymnast's balance beam skills improve
Still not sure which beam to order? Watch this helpful Balance Beam Buying Guide video.
- 2.4m long x 10cm wide x 15cm high
- Solid Wood Core with 6mm rubber cell padding on top
- Covered in synthetic brown suede
- Ships in two boxes
Download the Brianna Balance Beam Assembly Instructions here.
Designed in the USA. Made in China.
Looking for a competition length balance beam for home use? Purchase two Brianna Balance Beams and connect them together for a 4.8m balance beam. You'll save money on shipping as each 2.4m beam ships via UPS/TNT.
The beam consists of solid wood interior surrounded by padding and covered with brown synthetic suede.
The balance beam is 15cm high from the floor to the top of the beam using the included set of legs.
No, the base set of legs is included in the purchase of the Brianna Balance Beam. We offer optional Brianna Balance Beam Riser Legs if you would like to increase the height an additional 15cm.
Any suede cleaner will work on the beam while simple soap and water will work on the legs and riser vinyl material.