The Power Launch features handles for easy maneuvering, d-rings on each corner and Velcro placement along the top perimeter that allow coaches, athletes, teachers and clinicians to get creative with how they use it. Measuring only 1.2m x 1.8m x 20cm, it is bouncy and lightweight and can easily be moved for a variety of applications.
- Features a 10cm center line on the top
- Inflate tightly for rigidity, or deflate slightly for more bounce
- Non-skid material on the bottom keeps unit from slipping on hard surfaces
- Velcro perimeter along the top surface allows for the attachment of a variety of other Tumbl Trak™ products, such as the Climbing Wall Overlay or Carpet Overlay, further enhancing versatility
- Use the d-rings to suspend one end, creating an inclined surface, or strap the Power Launch to a bar to create an instant wall area
- Attach the Folding Mini Ramp to the edge of the Power Launch for a secure and easy tumbling transition up onto the mat
- Unit includes an electric pump
Download the Air Products Assembly Instructions here.
- 1.2m wide x 1.8m long x 20cm thick
- Made with durable, double-wall material
- Bottom features non-skid material
- 5cm loop Velcro is sewn on the top perimeter of the mat
- D-rings on each corner
- The valve is located on the side for easy access to the valve for inflation and deflation
Designed in the USA. Made in Cambodia.
- Attach the Climbing Wall Overlay to the Power Launch to create an instant climbing wall area for young kids
- Attach the 1.2m x 1.8m Carpet Overlay which allows a nice wide area to attach other items like our Half Rounds, Fun Sticks, Sticky Manipulatives or Hands & Feet.
- For use in a therapy clinic, children with gravitational insecurities draw confidence from the Power Launch’s large surface area. The firm but forgiving surface provides children with a sense of security while they challenge their postural control, balance and vestibular system.
- Toddlers to adults love the Power Launch! It can be grounded for rolling and jumping activities or supported at an incline for climbing. Therapists love how quickly the position and gradation of the Power Launch can be changed to meet the individual needs of their clients.
- The Power Launch provides children with the proprioceptive feedback they need in order to discriminate how they will coordinate their actions.When children move big, the Power Launch moves small allowing them to practice moving their bodies with more control.
Yes an Electric Pump is included with your purchase.
The Power Launch should remain inflated overnight. Most times, in the morning you will need to "top off" the air with the electric pump or if you have a hand pump, a few pumps would be perfect. Note: extreme air temperature changes may cause the air inside to constrict or expand which may be a factor in how tight or soft your Power Launch feels.