Built for Clubs
Similar to slippery furniture movers, Conditioning Sliders have become a staple item for coaches and gymnasts looking to incorporate creative ways to improve strength and flexibility and expand your current slider routine.
- Ideal for lunges, several core strengthening exercises and tumbling drills, like needle kicks and aerials
- Popular in many adult fitness routines and programs
- Features a dense, comfortable foam top and a slick, plastic bottom surface
- Measures 23cm long x 15cm wide and are sold as a pair
- Sliders can be used on carpet or vinyl mats (use on hardwood surface is not recommended)
Perfect for Home
Sliders have risen to the top of the ladder for home fitness equipment that works! Features include a soft padded top to cushion knees, hands, elbows, seats and feet as the user glides smoothly through exercises that challenge the whole body. One pair includes two Conditoning Sliders.
The FUNditioning with Sliders Digital Download can be purchased in combination with Conditioning Sliders. In this 30-minute video, the late John Smith of NASA Gymnastics in Gig Harbor, WA demonstrates how his athletes do strength and flexibility training with the Tumbl Trak™ Conditioning Sliders. John presents over 70 different Slider exercises that work the entire body.
- 23cm long x 15cm wide
- Colour: Royal Blue/Charcoal
- Slippery plastic on bottom
- 1.25cm foam on top
Designed in the USA. Made in China.
- Looking for more drills and skills to practice with the Conditioning Sliders? Check out our FUNditioning with Sliders Digital Download where John Smith shows you ways to help develop the core, abs, pecs, biceps, triceps, glutes, hamstrings, quadriceps, delts, traps and obliques, ankle, foot and achilles tendons...all in a fun, positive environment.
Although they may work on hardwood floors, we would not recommend this as they may leave scratch marks on the floor and Slider.
No, but they work great and no straps are needed.